Analyze your NAV objects NAV 5, NAV2009, NAV2013 All objects, functions and fields will be listed. See…General downloads
GDT Where Used PLUS 188.8.131.52
- Commercial Demos
- First release
- 1,65 MB
- Downloads today 4
- 30 day downloads 66
- Total downloads 762
- Overall download rank #1033 / 2056
- Today page views 8
- 30 days page views 212
- Total views 2083
- MD5 digest
- Downloaded 43 times in the last two weeks
GDT Where Used PLUS is the first highspeed source code archive, with an integrated code analyzer and complete version control of all your projects.
Works with NAV5, NAV2009, NAV2013, NAV2015, NAV2016 and NAV2017
Free Test License for 30 days
- shows where Objects, Functions and Fields are used.
- multiple users on the network with the same data.
- multiple projects
- multiple versions.
- Object compare in a text comparison tool of your choice.
- CodeGuard. Analyze two versions.
- Syntax coloring
- Function View.
- GDT Where Used PLUS is an external program.
- import Objects through Finsql or simply as object text import.
To analyze objects (usually <30 sec) via text import.
Time CodeGuard needs depends on the number of changed objects.
Update to 184.108.40.206:
- missing Property for Pages added
- improved: bug reports in case of a crash
- fixed: bug when canceling the datadirectory dialog.
Update to 220.127.116.11:
- fixed: possible Crash on start up
- new Option: Disable Finsql.exe detection
- note for Version 18.104.22.168: manually update due to an error in the automatic update
Update to 22.214.171.124:
- fixed Error: Analyzer says finished ahead of schedule
- Crash of the analyzer in the definition phase are now also logged in the error log
- Checklist for new users in GDTWhereUsedPlus
- Text enhancements